Tuesday, September 21, 2010

MY CUPCAKES WERE WRITTEN ABOUT HOLLLAAA!!!



This past weekend I was the luckiest baker in the world. I was able to bake cupcakes for the worlds first ever snowboard movie premiere at Red Rocks in Morrison Colorado.  If you don’t know what Red Rocks is...go google it and get then finish reading this. So…now you know that everyone from The Beatles to Ziggy Marley have preformed at Red Rocks. For this event, tons of professional snowboarders and hip-hop artists, such as Del the Funky Homosapien, Bukue One, and The Cool Kids devoured my (Horchata, Chocolate/Vanilla, Lavender Lemon, and Chocolate Peanut Butter) cupcakes backstage.
So far, best night of my “career life” when I saw the entire display gone, and even got mentioned on in an article!! Check them out!!!

The article is on both sites….
&


One Love

3 comments:

  1. Alli, thank you so much for the amazing cupcakes at Red Rocks. At first I was unsure if they were going to taste good being vegan. They looked stunning so I had to give them a try. WOW, I was running around telling people they must try your cupcakes.. The Mountain Weekly News would love to do a story on you in the near future, lets stay in touch.

    Sincerely,
    Mike Hardaker
    Editor and Publisher
    Mountain Weekly News

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! Thank you so much for the compliment!! Anytime you need any treats or anything else let me know!! I would be more than stoked to have you do a story on me!! Thanks again so much! means the world!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing!!! Horchada cupcake?? sounds to die for!

    ReplyDelete