Saturday, September 11, 2010

Boulder's Erhard's European Bakery

Located in Boulder, Colorado, Erhard’s European Bakery has deliciously warm smells pouring out their doors. I found this place by surprise, I was actually running another errand and saw their big “Bakery” sign and couldn’t resist going in. They had European desserts, breads, European treats I couldn’t even pronounce, and even lunch options. I, of course with a sweet tooth that is always craving more sugar, got a Raspberry Chocolate Cheesecake bar.

It had an extremely fluffy cheesecake filling on top of a dense white cake with raspberry filling dipped in a chocolate ganache. The extremely rich pastry was so good. I kept taking “just one more bite” till it was all gone! I would love to go back and try their other pastries and lunch menu, because I’m sure their traditional European treats are to die for, as my mouth was watering all over the floor just looking at them.



No comments:

Post a Comment