Thursday, April 5, 2012

Vegan Pesto

Pesto is to me like shrimp was to Bubba. I love pesto on any food you could imagine. I can eat it by the spoonful, I use it the way most people use ketchup. If I lived in a house made of pesto, I would be homeless. I don't know how else to say I am head over heels in love with pesto. But sadly, most pestos out there are filled with globby cheese. Not in my recipe, indudge yourself and Ill meet you on the dark side. Well...pesto side. Nom Nom Nom


3 cups fresh basil
1/3 cup pinenuts
3 garlic cloves
1/2 cup olive oil
1/2 tsp salt (optional)

Put all ingredients in your vitamin or food processor. Slowly add olive oil while blending. The End...now Devour!

1 comment:

  1. If you lived in a house made of pesto you would be homeless----now that is funny!!!!

    ReplyDelete