Monday, April 2, 2012

Kale Chips

Kale chips have been a weekly recipe for years in my house and now are suddenly all the rage! When I first started making kale chips I remember being so shocked that I could devour an entire bunch of kale in one sitting. This recipe is so simple, delicious and nutririous that you will suddenly find your fridge constantly stocked with kale. You will Now mama won't be yelling at you to eat your greens anymore!


1 bunch of kale
Olive Oil
Sea Salt

Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Rip the leaves off a bunch of kale, taking out the thick veins. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt. Toss leaves on a baking sheet and bake in the oven for 12-15 minutes or until crunchy. Serve & Devour!

2 comments:

  1. tried it and it was great you are right my refrigerator is now full of kale---thanks Alli!

    ReplyDelete