Monday, April 23, 2012

Agave Candied Pecans

I absolutely love these pecans, either to add a kick to a salad, or just pop them in my mouth as a snack! They are simple, delicious and a hell of a lot better for you than grocery store candied pecans (Only 4 ingredients-yup that's right!)


3/4 cup pecans
1 Tbs agave nectar
1/2 Tbs olive oil
dash of salt

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat pecans in agave nectar and olive oil and sprinkle with salt. Bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes. Allow to cool & devour!! 

3 comments:

  1. I made this using walnuts and it came out great, thanks for the recipe! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made this using cashews and it was yummy, yummy,yummy in my tummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is the end result supposed to be sticky or does the agave get fully baked on, where it just looks shiny without being sticky to the touch?

    ReplyDelete