Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Krakatoa aka. Krak Cookies!!

Thank you everyone for all your imput on the chocolate espresso cookies that needed a name!! I loved how most people thought the name had to do with nature/natural disasters, such as earthquakes, lava and the moon. 

Well....Here they are! 

Devour Bakeries brand new and improved Krakatoa Cookie (aka. Krak!) 
I fell in love with this name when "Tom" wrote it on my blog, and I googled it, and realized it is a volcanic island in Indonesia. On August 27th, 1883 a series of blasts on the island of Krakatoa culminated in a colossal explosion that blew the island apart in one of the largest eruptions in recorded history; and who wouldn't want to eat a cookie named after this hot mess?!

I also got another name from a kid I went to high school with, Ricky Cady, and he wrote Chocolate Crack, and let me tell you that these are brain friendly crack. 
So put two and two together, and there ya go, Krak- (Crack) atoa.
And to spread the love, Im will be sending them both a box of sweet tooth satisfaction
So Tom, who ever you may be, and Ricky...email (devourbakery@gmail.com) me your address!!!! 

THANKS AGAIN
ONE LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment