Thursday, November 8, 2012

Im over being MIA..Im Back!


I have been a bad bad girl. I have been missing out on filling these pages with recipes for you all to devour. I hope you did not starve while I have been gone. Since last time...I had been busy busy. I happened to do that marriage thing and tied the knot with Mr Patrick Milbery. We met 5 1/2 years ago and have been best buddies/lovers/crazy together since that day and then one day decided to get permanently stuck to each other, so we got married. On Sept, 29th 2012 we ran up into the hills of Golden Colorado with all our friends and family and had a laid back country wedding in the middle on nowhere! 

And yup I of course wanted to do my own wedding cake. You always say it wont be a big deal, till the clock seems to jump 10 days and suddenly you have a million things to do plus your wedding cake. But my dumbass was stubborn and did my cake myself. So instead of spending time getting dressed...I had my hands covered in buttercream 15 minutes before walking down the isle. ...enjoiiiiii








3 comments:

  1. Funny! I stumbled across this while sitting in Colorado looking for a vegan/gluten free option for our Santa Barbara wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. What would you like to know?

      Delete