Thursday, March 24, 2011

My name is Alli and I am a Cinnaholic

If Cinnamon Rolls were what Amy Winehouse was refusing to go to rehab for...i now understand. Cinnaholic is a 100% Vegan Cinnamon Roll Bakery in Berkeley California (Located right across from UC Berkeley at 2132 Oxford Street) that is one of the Veg News Magazine "99 Things You Must Do".  At Cinnaholic you can build your own right out of the oven roll with anything your belly craves ranging from crazy flavored frostings, to fruit to brownie chunks! 
My mom brought me out a box of Cinnamon Rolls to Colorado with an assortment of different frosting flavors; Traditional, Almond, Maple and Pomegranate.
Let me just say that these Cinnamon Rolls were fantastic..and for being born the day before!! They were soft doughy goodness that was not too sweet and melted in my mouth. The Pomegranate frosting such an amazing flavor that had me licking the plate- no joke...
Cinnaholic would make anyone, even a meat muncher, a believer in vegan baking. Beware of adopting a new addiction to Cinnaholic- Hey, at least its not crack!

4 comments:

  1. Best opening line ever!!!! Great post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them too. Vegan and they are better than traditional ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the sweet mention! Pomegranate is my favorite too!

    ~ Shannon from Cinnaholic <3

    ReplyDelete