Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Fresh From Japan: Green Tea Cupcakes

Mr. Pat Milbery was ever so kind to bring me home some Matcha Powder straight from the land of Harajuku girls, sailor moon, and saki. Not only does Matcha Powder taste amazing, but it is "137 times greater than the amount of EGCG available from other commercially available green teas!!!" And if i can devour a cupcake while getting an antioxidant overload and a metabolism boost, then count me in. So to make great use to my newly acquired japanese powder of amazingness, I decided on making a Vegan Green Tea Buttercream with a Vegan Almond Cupcake topped with a Green Tea Japanese candy mushroom.

Enjoy....Drool....One Love <3

4 comments:

  1. What a cute cupcake. I love the way they are decorated...they just scream "green tea!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow the frosting has such amazing color...
    adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!!! The color is 100% natural too- no dye at all!!! :)

    ReplyDelete