Thursday, August 23, 2012

Vegan Green Tea Ice Cream

One of my favorite desserts, once again, was impossible to find anywhere vegan style, so i broke down and had to make it myself! With some stashed up free rewards I bought an ice cream maker, so the light bulb went off in my brain and this recipe was born. Feel free to experiment with different milks, different flavors (like cocoa instead of matcha powder). 


1 1/2 cups coconut milk (from a can) 
1/4 cup agave nectar
1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1 heaping tablespoon matcha powder

Wisk all ingredients together till smooth. Turn on ice cream machine, add mixture and sit back and wait till some ice-cream appears. My machine took about 20 minutes till it turned into creamy goodness. Scoop out & Devour! 



one love <3

No comments:

Post a Comment