Thursday, May 3, 2012

Bryce & Ellery Ford's Wedding



This past weekend I headed to my 1st hometown of Santa Barbara, California for my friend Bryce & Ellery's wedding at the Fess Parker's Doubletree resort. I have known the groom since the day I was born and I was lucky enough to be asked to make their wedding cake and cupcakes. The tiered cake was a Red Velvet and Cream Cheese Buttercream with handmade gumpaste flowers and the cupcakes were Double Chocolate, Vanilla Vanilla and a Lemon with Lemon Cream Cheese frosting. Nom Nom Nom. 
I am so extremely honored to be able to provide some extra sugary love to peoples special days, and it was extra rad to be able to attend the stunning wedding and catch the love happy couple smush cake in each others faces and watch the crowd devour every last crumb. If only they knew it was vegan cake! :)...and check the video link at the bottom.... 

 <3

All 3 cupcakes

Gummpaste flowers...handmade by me



 Nighttime

 
Nom Nom Nom


Santa Barbara...aint no fake background! 

 Smooshhhhh! 

Lemon with Lemon Cream Cheese Frosting 

And if you are having a bad day...watch this video because you won't be able to not smile! Love the panning cake shot!!!


1 comment: